- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and feet upon arrival
- You are required to wear a mask in our centre at all times UNLESS you’re eating, physically climbing or under 11 years old. This means you are required to wear a mask AT ALL TIMES when manoeuvring around our building unless you’re medically exempt
- We ask that our one-way system is followed at all times and that you enter and exit through the correct doors
- We will be limiting the number of spectators in the arena, as such spectators will only be permitted to enter the climbing arena if their climber is under 7 years of age or requires extra support.
- The café is fully open and available to eat inside
- We can only accept bookings of either groups of 6, two households or support bubbles
- It is the customers responsibility to observe the rules of the government’s current COVID guidelines when booking and attending our centre.
If you need any extra information regarding our cleaning procedures please get in contact with us via email or give us a call and our managers will be happy to explain our procedures in detail!