CLIP'N CLIMB BOOKING INFORMATION
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is required to sign the disclaimer form and be present during the climbing session. Unaccompanied children will not be allowed to climb and will lose their session.
- We strongly recommend booking online as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking, click here for online bookings.
- Pre-booking of your Clip'n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You may call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of whom are not their own, that adult is responsible for the whole group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended.
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes in the Clip'n Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum.
- You can arrive on your session time but be aware your briefing starts 5 minutes after your booked slot. For example if you are booked on the 10am slot you can arrive at 9:55am to be ready to go into your briefing for 10:05 to 10:10am.
For standard climbing bookings you can cancel or amend your booking up to 72hrs in advance of your booking date.
Refunds cannot be given if less than 48 hours notice is given - however we may be able to re-arrange your session in extenuating circumstances.
Please contact us to cancel or re-arrange a booking.
Party cancellation: From the £170 deposit £50 will be non refundable. Any further money paid is refundable up to 14 days before the event.